Friday, January 25, 2008

1st entry

Assalamualaikum,

Dear diary,

I have a blog! Yeay. Suda lama menyimpan hasrat nk buat blog, and now, alhamdulillah :D

Reasons to have a blog:

1) sometimes I find myself creating stories in my head. Sometimes when I walk, I look around and begin to observe things around me. I need a place where I can transfer all thoughts in my head, so that I have enough space for new one..hehe got me?

2) Sharing is caring. Wanna share my thoughts and my daily life (good or bad). Life sometimes can be very stressed. This is just a place I can pour it all, hopefully

3) Friends. It's always great to have new friends everyday, right?

It's 10.39pm, and I'm sitting on the sofa, next to tv. Recently, I have some kind of addiction to this song - Munajat cinta. It keeps playing in my head. Argh!. But the lyric is very beautiful and simple. I always love Dewa 19. It really reminds of my old good days as a student in U*M. Just to name a few, Pupus, Mistikus cinta, Kosong, Risalah hati, Larut, Selimut hati are some of my favourite songs. The lyrics are fantastic, and they have deeper meaning, I could say.

Lyric of Munajat cinta

And the video clip, with Dani's son with cousin and Mulan's daughter, well kinda entertaining :D



Have a nice weekend





No comments: